Tuesday 13 November 2012

The First Cut - Papercutting Exhibition

I recently went to the Paper Cutting Exhibit at the Manchester Art Gallery. It was actually gorgeous, there were so many intricate and beautiful pieces - I don't know how some people have the time or patience!

I went to gather inspiration for the current project in which I'm hoping to use some form of overlaying paper craft in the final outcomes. The brief is set by the BMW branch in China, whom have given us a list of required designs for t-shirts, mugs and cards as thank you gifts for the volunteers for their charities. 
There was a lot of inspiring work to be viewed and I honestly wished I had more time to admire them, but as always, here, below is a stream of photos of my favourites.




























No comments:

Post a Comment