Tuesday 1 November 2011

Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair


I visited the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair after the People's Museum as they were literally down the road from each other. I really enjoyed the craft fair, there were so many unique pieces of art and craft on display. I admired the presentation and dedication made by each artist to advertise their work, by the end of the day my bag was weighed down by postcards and business cards. 









http://www.charlotteverity.com


I adored one of Charlotte Verity's necklace designs, a fun, bright and colourful accessory created by hand torched glass with sterling silver. Entrapping a combination of faceted round cubic zirconia stones in various colours and sizes depicting a rainbow. I ending up purchasing the piece as a small keepsake since I was so fond of it <3






No comments:

Post a Comment