Thursday 21 March 2013

FMP progress






I've managed to churn out two finished boarder designers for my current and final project of the year. I'm part way through my third - I intend to stop at four and begin the process of adding in the content and experimenting with my animation techniques. If time allows I will be able to return to the boarder stage and make a few more but otherwise I think four is a good number.



Maleficent

Progress on Maleficent and more info can be found here



Ursula




I've also experimented with the tones a little but this will remain a possibility as I don't want to take too much attention away from the actual content.
I'm happy with my progress so far but really need to step it up a notch.


I've also been sketching some imagery for the villains themselves. The general idea I have is to animate them switching between the forms. Beautiful to crazy or truth. 
I also intend to do some sample pieces that show the villains in their 'natural habitats' when they're not fulfilling the bad guy role. 


No comments:

Post a Comment