Friday 17 May 2013

Exhibition prep

I've been working on some product designs for a part of my final exhibition using the animal designs I created over Christmas last year. The images underwent a re colour and texture process to improve the quality which is fairly noticeable when compared against their originals.



I've been looking at teatowels, booklets, notepads, sticky notes, pens, bags and cushions. 
I'm also interested in making a gift wrap print some mugs and possibly a fabric box. 
I'm finding the process really enjoyable to be honest. 




Tea towel print




Teatowel/poster prints



Notepad design
front/back cover and inside pages
with alternative hand drawn and digital drawn font.

I also have plans to finish two more animations for my remaining Disney villain inspired frames, these will exhibit alongside the work above. 





No comments:

Post a Comment