Wednesday 17 April 2013

Animation test


I had a go at animating some of the sketches using really basic transitions and effects. I haven't really been formally taught how to animate yet so the majority is guess work using flash.
It took much longer than I anticipated as the program kept crashing on me so it's pretty clear I'm doing something wrong.





[stills]


I made the black and white effect in flash itself purely for test purposes any final product would incorporate it's own textured and hand worked image. I think the gist of the idea works here but the timings need work, some slides in my mind still need speeding up more so which is something I would require help with. I'd also like to add more animation to the first frames other than eye movement - which was also done in a very basic copy and paste form for this example. 




No comments:

Post a Comment