Wednesday 5 September 2012

Tangled


I've been on a bit of a Tangled/Rapunzel high lately, I absolutely adore the movie, the characters, the animation and the music. As a result I've been doing a lot of Rapunzel themed work - which I luckily sort of ties in with my project so I don't have to feel entirely guilty about it.





I used the ending scene as a reference and paused the film. There are still a few bits I'm unhappy with - Flynn was edited several times - it's still not perfect but I'm happier than I was originally. I'll have a go at introducing some colour at some point- I want to avoid covering all the lines since I spent so long sketching them out.




This was a sketch I started out - I don't know if I'll return to it or leave it as it is - my original intention was to do it in a similar style as my Ariel image [previously posted]


No comments:

Post a Comment